- #1 Team (Volume) Nationally in the Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Network, 2014
- Emerald Elite Winner, Top 1% of Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Sales Professionals in the Nation, 2013- 2014
- President's Roundtable and Chairman's Circle - Platinum, Prudential Real Estate, 1998-2011
- #1 Team, Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Kansas City Homes, 2013-2014
- #2 Team, Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Kansas City Homes, 2012
- #1 Sales Professional, Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Kansas City Homes, 1999-2011
- Rookie of the Year, J.C. Nichols Real Estate, 1997
- Top 25 Real Estate Agents and Teams, Kansas City Business Journal, 1999-2014
- Previous Experience: Graphic Design
- I am currently a member of the Kappa Kappa Gamma Alumni Association, the Belles of the American Royal Organization and the Altar Guild of Saint Andrew's Episcopal Church. I am a past member of the Junior League of Kansas City, Missouri.
I have lived in the close-in Kansas City area all my life. I have raised five children who attended the St. Paul's Episcopal School, the Pembroke Hill School and the Shawnee Mission Public School system as well as the University of Kansas. This has given me a strong and broad network basis on which I have built my business. I have five grandchildren ranging in age from six weeks to seven years.